The following guide specifications are designed to assist in the production of actual architectural specifications for maple athletic and small stage flooring installations.
Specifying a Floor
These guides will be of particular value to those who do not have a detailed knowledge of the construction of athletic and small stage floors, and will aid in maintaining high construction standards. Information contained herein is based on best industry practices. However, the MFMA, its members, and employees do not warrant the information contained herein as proper under all conditions. The MFMA reserves the right to revise these guide specifications as necessary. Information contained herein is based on best industry practices, however the Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association, Inc. (MFMA), its members and employees, do not warrant the information contained herein as proper under all conditions. The MFMA reserves the right to revise these guide specifications as necessary.
Questions concerning information contained in these guide specifications should be directed to MFMA. Please call MFMA at (888) 480-9138 or EMAIL MFMA.
Guide Specifications for Sport Floor Applications
- PERFORMANCE BASED FLOOR SYSTEM
- DOUBLE PLYWOOD FLOOR SYSTEM
- BASKET WEAVE FLOOR SYSTEM
- BASKET WEAVE WITH PADS FLOOR SYSTEM
- SLEEPER FLOOR SYSTEM
- SLEEPER WITH PLYWOOD FLOOR SYSTEM
- RESILIENT FIXED PRE-ENGINEERED PANEL SYSTEM
- RESILIENT FIXED PLYWOOD SLEEPER WITH CONTINUOUS SUBFLOOR SYSTEM
Guide Specifications for Small Stage Floors
- SMALL STAGE DOUBLE PYWOOD FLOOR SYSTEM
- SMALL STAGE SLEEPER FLOOR SYSTEM
- SMALL STAGE SLEEPER WITH PLYWOOD FLOOR SYSTEM
Guide Specifications for Synthetic Flooring
Athletic Maple Floor Resurfacing Specification
For additional information, please visit SELECT A FLOOR.